Jackson Kayak conquers the water with a completely new fishing platform for 2022. Introducing the Knarr FD, a kayak 100% dialed in on the challenges presented by oceans and large lakes. Bring on the surf, current, wind, tide and the elements - these are the focus of our design.
- Our new Flex Drive Mark IV (Patented) is the product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our amazing Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before.
- New steering improves turning in any condition. Simple, one or two handed operation turns easily in big waves or tight spots.
- Tall gunnels provide protected gear storage for rods and gear. The new ‘yard sale proof’ rod management system is capable of securing 6 rods inside the kayak’s gunnels, keeping them safe through launching, landing or when not in use.
- Featuring YakAttack's top-loading geometry, Jackson’s new TriTrak (Patented) factory-installed around the entirety of the boat, providing almost unlimited gearing solutions. Using the channels in the TriTrack, installing electronics and hiding the cables out of the way is a breeze. Learn More
- The bow and stern is designed with trolling and electric motor installation in mind. This is due to an adaptable four bolt pattern on the stern and a flattened, mountable area on the bow along with geometry to add foot controlled steering.
- Jackson’s new EZ Hi-lo (Patented) seating system takes comfort to new levels and allows you to raise and lower your seat with one hand.
Working with a team of expert big water, big game and big tournament anglers, designer Tony Lee hand-shaped the hull with their challenges in mind. The Knarr is crafted for maximum speed, stability, handling surf and tracking in any weather or water conditions. This incredible kayak combined with the new FD Mark IV (Patented) makes this our most efficient pedal kayak ever.
The Knarr is the ultimate kayak for everything BIG. Designed with big oceans, large lakes and long distance travel at its core. The hull is shaped specifically to handle big surf, big waves, big currents, and strong winds. The Knarr was built to handle all that big water will throw at it.
For the tournament angler or gear-head, the Knarr features a whole new look at electronics, tackle and gear management, bringing a fresh approach to deck organization on a fishing kayak.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Strictly Sail & Kayak Cincinnati, Oh
Strictly Sail & Kayak carries a full line of Sit on Top Kayaks from Hobie, Old Town, Feelfree, NuCanoe and Jackson Kayak.
New and Used sailboats in stock from 13'-30' are available for viewing year around. New Sailboats from Hobie and Catalina.
Our knowledgeable staff if available Monday through Saturday, 9am to 5 pm year round.