The 2021 Hobie Mirage Pro Anglers in Arctic Blue and Amazon Green colors will come standard with the Hobie 360 MirageDrive with Kick-up fins.
The MirageDrive 360 pivots 360 degrees by turning the handle on the left side on top of the rudder steering handle. You can maneuver the new PA12 and PA14 in pinpoint accuracy in and depth of water without worrying about bending a mast or breaking a fin.
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 360. Available in Arctic and Amazon Green Camo.
Includes MirageDrive 360
In Stock Fall 2020
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13'8"
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 110 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 138 lbs
- Height: 20"
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch with Gear Bucket
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for Six Rods
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance Ready
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Down
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Sail Mount
- Three Plano Tackle Boxes
- Vantage Seating
In stock, call for shipping details 513-984-1907
WE CANNOT SHIP TO SOME STATES, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR AVAILABLE SHIPPING TO YOUR STATE
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE BASED ON DELIVERY TO A BUSINESS OR TRUCKING TERMINAL. FOR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS CALL US.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Strictly Sail & Kayak Cincinnati, Oh
Strictly Sail & Kayak carries a full line of Sit on Top Kayaks from Hobie, Old Town, Feelfree, NuCanoe and 3waters Kayaks.
Over 40 New and Used sailboats in stock from 13'-30' available for viewing year around.
Our knowledgable staff if available Monday through Saturday 9am to 5pm year around.